The Information Integrity Lab contributes to a deeper understanding of disinformation and seeks to develop tools and measures that serve to counter the growing phenomenon of information distortion for nefarious purposes by:
- offering courses and events adapted to various audiences to enhance knowledge around sources, methods, and practices of disinformation activities;
- assisting organizations in running disinformation vulnerability assessments and developing resiliency plans;
- performing open-source data analytics to identify trends and tactics, and reporting findings of such analyses;
- engaging with researchers from various disciplines who can contribute to a better understanding of the complexity of disinformation practices and consequences;
- working with technical experts and applied researchers to identify state-of-the-art technologies effective in the detection and countering of disinformation;
- publishing regular reports and assessments useful for decision makers, educators, public and private sector professionals, media, and the general public.